We are always looking for tenacious individuals who enjoy coming to work in an environment that is team oriented, challenging, exciting, rewarding and fun, AND we have 2 immediate openings waiting for the right fit! One for Director of Exceptional ExBEERience, leading & directing our Barrel House and the second, for a Brewer position.
Brewer Position Information
If you like the challenge of striving towards excellence, and don’t mind working hard, getting dirty, cleaning up after yourself, laughing, and enjoy how unglamorous beer making can be, you may be a great fit for our culture! We are looking for a people-focused individual with the experience to run our brewing and cellaring departments and oversee quality control operations. The right candidate will have proven leadership abilities, and is prized for their creativity and flexibility.
Brewer Position Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Contribute to a culture of open communication and mutual respect.
• Perfect and implement existing policies and procedures to oncoming and existing team members.
• Work with the Production Management Team to create schedules to meet sales packaging forecasts and needs.
• Monitor and continuously improve production operations with regard to quality and efficiency.
• Ensure a safe working environment and support safety improvements.
• Assist in the design, implementation and oversight of new facility additions and related equipment.
• Oversee orderliness of the production areas to a degree that they are perpetually clean and organized.
• Identify cost-savings and develop corrective action plans.
• Proudly represent The Rivertown Brewing Company at beer dinners, festivals, company events, and wherever else you may be or may be needed.
• Strong skills in leadership and personnel development.
• Strong skills and experience in brewing, cellaring, packaging, quality control, and project management.
• Well versed in regulations which affect the brewing industry (OSHA, TTB, ABC, pending FDA regulations, HAACP).
• Excellent communication skills.
• A passion for craft beer.
It Would Be Great If Candidate Had Experience With:
• Operating, maintaining and troubleshooting Crown bottling lines, Premier stainless brewhouses & keg cleaning/filling systems, and Allen Bradley PLCs.
Director of Exceptional ExBEERience Information
Our “Director of Exceptional ExBEERience” heads up customer engagement, the Barrel House and our ExBEERience Architect Team. If you are are a tenacious individual who would enjoy the opportunity of building the Barrel House business & leading the ExBEERience Architect team towards an even higher level of Exceptional ExBEERience for all those that visit our Barrel House, you may be who we’re looking for! If you pick up garbage off the floor to throw it out, make your bed even when you don’t have to, like organization and thinking differently on the path towards excellence AND have the ability to count, do inventory and order stuff, you may be a perfect fit! Restaurant/Bar Leadership experience is valued.
If you believe you would be a great fit for our Team, please send your resumé and cover letter to Charlie, our Director of Functionality, at firstname.lastname@example.org.